- $2000 to $2200pd
- Travel + accommodation + car
- Weekly payroll available
Our Client based in the Northern Territory is seeking a locum Psychiatrist for the crisis Assessment Team.
No on-calls are required for this role and experience working with rural Indigenous populations is advantageous.
This locum is a fantastic opportunity to check out the Northern Territory in all its splendour. You could visit the world famous natural heritage site Uluru, visit some of the most beautiful gorges and waterfalls Australia has to offer, or perhaps visit the Kangaroo sanctuary made famous by Kangaroo Dundee on the BBC.
The local area also offers Island arts and crafts fairs, some of the best fishing in the world and an abundance of culture to immerse yourself in.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this locum by clicking the 'Apply' button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us now for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2472 or firstname.lastname@example.org