Upcoming Executive Conferences and Events
- Three-Part Online Workshop 27 February, 2-3 March 2023
Facilitated by leadership expert Daniel Murray, Founder & Director, Empathic Consulting, walk away feeling equipped to improve the performance of your team
- Two Day Hybrid Summit 21-22 March 2023 - QT Hotel Canberra, Gunnawal Country & Online
The first National Public Sector Women of Colour Leadership & Allyship Summit 2023 will bring together inspirational stories of leadership from women of colour across the public sector
- Two Day Digital Conference 21-22 February 2023
The Driving Risk-Based Regulation digital conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts, and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand
- In person 6 & 7 December 2022, Online 12, 13 & 15 December 2022
This Masterclass has been designed for EL1-2 leaders in the public sector committed to building psychological safety within their teams to drive high performance.
- 23, 24 & 25 January 2023 - Three Part Online Conference
It is essential for leaders to have the confidence to identify and manage problems at work early on, before they escalate. Attend this three-day online masterclass to transform your own performance regarding difficult conversations
- 14 & 15 February 2023 - Two Day Hybrid Conference
The first ever summit for LGBTQIA+ leaders and allies in the public sector.
This summit is an opportunity to hear from LGBTQIA+ leaders about their learnings and advice for the next generation of LGBTIQA+ public sector leaders.
- Monday 30 January 2023, Half Day Online Seminar
High-performing professionals and influential leaders need to be able to communicate effectively in order to succeed, and this seminar will give you the tools to do just that.
- January 31st -February 1st, 2023 - Virtual Event
Hear from and be inspired by the country’s most senior and accomplished leaders from both the private and public sectors