Upcoming Executive Conferences and Events
- Wednesday 16th & Thursday 17th February 2022 - Two day online course
This two-day interactive digital conference will provide a pulse check on international and Australian advanced data analytics frameworks being implemented across the public sector to build data maturity and capabilities.
- Masterclass 1: 2nd, 3rd & 4th February 2022 or Masterclass 2: 9th, 10th & 11th February 2022
Specifically designed for women in APS 5 & 6 level roles, this highly engaging three-part digital Masterclass will give you key tools to thrive as a leader and equip you to tackle your professional and personal life with passion and resilience.
- 6th - 9th December 2021 | 9:00am - 3:30pm AEDT - Online summit
The Women in Enforcement & Emergency Services Leadership Summit 2021 provides a candid environment to examine the organisational, cultural and social hurdles specifically faced by female leaders in these sectors and how to overcome them.
- Monday 31st January 2022 | 9:45am - 1:00pm AEDT - Half day online seminar
High-performing professionals and effective leaders need to be able to communicate effectively in order to succeed, and this seminar will give you the tools to do just that.
- Half day online - Friday 28th January 2022 | 9:45am - 1:00pm AEDT
This seminar will help you deal with self-criticism, understand how gender & racial bias influence your self-doubt and feelings of imposterism and learn to lead with confidence through self-compassion.