Upcoming Executive Conferences and Events
- Online Seminar Tuesday 8 November 2022, 9:30am - 11:30am
Designed for leaders of teams, this seminar will give you the essential skills and tools to proactively lead change and transformation
- Four Part Online Masterclass - November/December 2022
Specifically designed for women in EL2 - SES level roles, this masterclass will develop strategic capabilities that senior leaders must demonstrate to be effective.
- Monday 31 October 2022 | 9:30am - 1:00pm AEDT - Online
This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your experience through a value-packed, highly engaging seminar, led by one of our highest-rated facilitators.
- 27 October 2022 - Half Day Online Executive Education Seminar
Professor Boris Groysberg from Harvard University will take you on a journey, examining leadership decision making, and how you can align digital strategy with action and communication to make an impact.
- Wednesday 26 & Thursday 27 October 2022 - Two Day Digital Summit
Covering wide ranging topics from authenticity, to high performance and finding your purpose as a leader, this is a platform for leaders to show you how to thrive as a woman in state government leadership.
- 31 October, 1 & 4 November 2022 - Three Part Online Masterclass
This course will take you on a journey of self-discovery to develop your leadership skills and instigate the mindset and behavioural changes needed to positively impact your individual success as well as the success of your team.
- 23-24 November 2022 - Two Digital Summit
Be inspired by their personal stories and career journey as they share their honest learnings and real advice for the next crop of women leaders in the APS.
- 21st - 24th, November 2022, Adelaide
Across two full days of exclusive case studies, expert skill sessions, interactive panel discussions and collaborative group learning, you will explore what it really takes to make that step and level up in your leadership journey.
- Two Day Digital Summit 25 - 26 October 2022
The Hatchery’s Intelligence-Led Regulation online conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand.
- Summit Days - 25/10/22, 26/10/22
Across two full days of exclusive case studies, expert skills sessions, interactive panel discussions and immersive group learning, you will walk away with the skills and strategies you need to become an inspirational leader and unleash your full potential
- Online: 18th - 21st, October 2022
Liquid Learning has invited some of the most senior and accomplished leaders from across the sector to share their incredible stories and insights into what it takes to be a leader in 2022.