What you'll get...
- Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in Hong Kong and now Indonesia – bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
- Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Receive Hotel benefits in rooms and our fabulous F&B outlets
- Stay Fit and Fabulous; be involved in our Wellbeing Programmes
- Develop relationships and make a difference to other people’s lives through our Community Programme
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
Ovolo is passionate about creating and curating effervescent and effortless experiences for our guests. We are searching for curious self-starters with a genuine interest in people.
These hard-working individuals have always had a natural bent toward hospitality, no matter where they worked, because they’ve always seen themselves as part of something bigger. Shiny Happy People All Around. That is what we want to see, everywhere. Walking in and out of our hotels, sitting at our desks in the office, we want everyone to be happy, that is the ultimate achievement in life, after all.
Ovolo is seeking an innovative and strategic leader to join our senior leadership team.
As a member of the Leadership committee, the position sets the strategy for and leads operational excellence across the “Australian portfolio of Hotels”. Ensuring that all Hotels meet Ovolo’s customer and employee experience targets, grows revenue, maximises financial performance and manages our assets.
- Lead and develop a high performing, highly engaged Ops team (7 people).
- Employ benchmarking techniques to leverage good practices and share knowledge.
- Lead, motivate and facilitate cross-functional teams to commit to, and deliver results through continuous improvement initiatives and processes.
- Design, plan and facilitate effective, efficient meetings and workshops, and mentor others in meeting planning and facilitation.
- Partner with functional stakeholder to design key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards, design collection/reporting processes.
- Work collaboratively with functional stakeholders to identify critical training needs and develop and implement appropriate solutions.
- You will oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the Australian hotel portfolio, always remaining visible and taking an extremely hands on approach
- To always think commercial and identify opportunities to optimise revenue for the properties
- Strong leadership to galvanise the team and ensure the very best, high performing, highly motivated and engaged talent is developed to meet our business objectives
- Strengthen the operations by improving efficiency, productivity, reducing costs and maintaining brand standard
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and build multiple relationships to influence at all levels
- Oversee the coaching, training, and support of the team
- Oversee Procurement from Hong Kong to Australia
- Lead new Hotel opening in the region
- A self-motivated, driven, results-orientated and proactive attitude is required
- Operational financial management
- Previous experience as a Regional Manager managing multiple states
- Exemplary communication and organisation skills
- Able to multitask, problem solve and provide direction/leadership to ensure we have high performance teams that are solution focused
Check out www.ovologroup.com and apply now!
Woolloomooloo 2011 NSW