People & Culture Director - Business Partnering - [Archived Advertisement]
The Arnott's Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Director - Business Partnering
The Arnott’s Group portfolio of brands such as Tim Tams, Campbell Soup, Shapes, V8 and Scotch Finger continues the 155-year legacy of the Arnott family, making quality, great-tasting food. Our purpose is simple: to create delicious moments, in all that we do, every day, across everything we make. We foster equality, diversity and sustainability, enable high performance with integrity, balance decisions from the head and heart and delight our customers every time.
The People & Culture Team is restlessly energised progressing our culture to high performance and are looking for an experienced, hungry and natural leader to join our team in the position of People & Culture Director – Business Partnering.
Our success is achieved through how we perform and grow, which enables us each to thrive and this role will lead from the front with ownership of our people strategy to unlock our success.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer and leading the ANZ People & Culture Business Partners, your strategic yet pragmatic approach will see you delivering the people and culture strategy, working closely across the leadership teams of all functions to become curious, thought provoking and results oriented leaders who stretch beyond the internal marker of success (that means to be the best!). You will continue to evolve and embed our culture.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead the delivery of the people plan that enables the delivery of the overall ANZ strategy and Group People Strategy;
- Partner with the business and use your strong influencing ability to drive positive change via coaching and collaborative relationships;
- Lead the design and implementation of people change initiatives, including embedding principles in the change and helping leaders manage the impacts of change;
- Be curious and provide coaching to enhance and improve the leadership of teams in line with our values and leadership competencies;
- Lead and grow talent beyond what they thought was possible.
- High level influencing and coaching interactions with senior leaders;
- Lead the Employee Relations Strategy across current and future (large) supply chain network
- Cultural and Business transformational change
- Challenging, leading and developing the People & Culture Business Partners to progress the culture and performance.
- Degree qualified, with 10+ years experience in a leadership role driving positive cultural change;
- A practical, pragmatic and forward thinker coupled with strong commercial acumen
- Proven ER strategy leadership, with evidence of balancing decisions from the head and heart
- Strong relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to advise, coach and support the talent & leadership agenda;
- Thrive in a standalone business by the accountability to lead decisions that will have an impact, felt right across the organisation.
- An ability to be 'hands on', you are curious about the why and focused on outcomes; and
- Passionate about Employee and Team experience.
Our ambition is to be a regional powerhouse of consumer food brands. We pride ourselves on our high-performing work environment where everyone has the same opportunity to perform, grow and thrive!
- NSW - North Strathfield
- Work Type:
- Full Time
HR & Recruitment