Would you like to work on some of the most prestigious highways/bridges/renewables/substructure projects in Victoria? One of the most exciting civil infrastructure businesses are currently on the search for a standout HSEQ Manager, based here in Melbourne. My client is a growing Tier 2 Contractor, working across metro and regional Victoria projects valued from $10m - 100m. I am working with my client exclusively, in order to source a knowledgeable and practical HSEQ Manager.
Reporting to one of the region’s leading Group HSEQ Managers, these are things you will be tasked with doing:
- Develop, maintain and ensure implementation of the company’s Health and Safety Management System as well as the company’s Quality Management System and associated accreditations.
- Manage HSEQ incident response and investigations across the company to ensure the best care to all employees and interested parties, protect the interests of the business and share lessons learnt
- Proactively build strong client relationships that position the business for repeat work. Create a direct line to the client HSQ team(s) HSQ to provide support /assistance/ assurance/ in the event site issues arise
- Develop and maintain the Environmental Management System to ensure the business meets all requirements as per project specifications, EPA / Legislative requirements
- Develop project teams around them and hold them accountable to meet there requirements onsite.
In essence, if you have worked in a similar role for a Tier 1 or 2 Construction company to a high level then these responsibilities should be second nature. As well as working in a similar role, my client is keen to look at candidates with the following:
- 10+ year’s minimum relevant construction experience with highly respected company.
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety, however a Diploma would be preferred.
- An up-to-date understanding and interest in HSEQ Construction legislation.
- The ability to influence and converse freely with workers on site, managers in the business & board level directors.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
For the right candidate a package of up to $190k is on offer. Get in touch with myself (Ciaran McElhinney) at our Melbourne office to find out more (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0413 232 827).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.