- Brisbane CBD location
- High value bulk water supply contracts
- Mining & Industrial client base
Roblawmax is currently searching for the skills of a talented Engineer who enjoys working with clients to identify solutions, and closing agreeable commercial contracts. Primarily you will working with a host of mining and industrial clients to solve their bulk water supply issues in support of brown or greenfield developments throughout the state.
The position is a blend of engineering (conceptual) and sales, however, the latter will be a by-product of the creation of sound commercial solutions as opposed to ‘hard sell’. You will be required to build sound relationships with a pre-existing client-base in order to understand the market and forthcoming opportunities. You will then work with customers and internal engineers to create viable and economic solutions to meet their bulk water needs. You will also work closely with the commercial teams to construct commercial outcomes that meet the needs of all parties.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Reasonable pipeline engineering (water) experience (NB. We’re not chasing an subject matter expert)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop results-focused business relationships with both customers and internal stakeholders
- Good commercial and business acumen, with the ability to gather market intelligence & conduct financial analyses
- Ability to undertake conceptual analysis (of complex scenarios), develop options, and create commercially viable outcomes
- Ability to manage a business development portfolio – including the creation and implementation of a Business Development plan.
In return for your skills you will be rewarded with a salary of up to $140kpa (package). You will be supported by a well-regarded (and personable) manager, with access to the engineering and commercial teams as required. Once you have learned the internal processes and systems and have established your business expectations then this role will be reasonably autonomous by nature.
To learn more about this opportunity please call Jeremy Innes on 0452 563 255, apply via the link below, or email your CV to email@example.com Quoting Ref: JI65126