Legal Counsel - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Ongoing, Full-Time opportunity
- Remuneration: $128,850 - $152,018 plus 15% superannuation
- Work for a business dedicated to the local community
- Are given opportunities, challenges and responsibility.
- Advise on our operation of $2.7 billion of water and wastewater assets, our compliance with over 73 Acts, Regulations and Codes and our delivery of sustainable value for our community and shareholders – and everything in between.
- Are involved at the right time, with the right people to get results we can be proud of.
- Lean in to be more than just technical lawyers, collaborating across 5 business groups to support our business to change and innovate.
- Work on emerging areas of law, designing solutions in real time.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in law from a common law jurisdiction.
- Currently hold, or be eligible to hold, a practising certificate in the ACT.
- A minimum of 5 years post admission experience in either a reputable law firm or in-house.
- Diversity of legal experience, including in areas of commercial law.
- Experience delivering services and designing solutions to meet stakeholder requirements, including presenting information in different ways.
Apply via our Recruitment portal and:
- Submit your resume
- Submit a cover letter addressing how your experience makes you the ideal candidate for our team.
To learn more about this opportunity we encourage you to contact Heather Wilson on 0436 943 631. If you have any questions about the application process, please email email@example.com
Application close: 6 December 2022
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Dec 2022
- ACT - Mitchell
- $128,850 - $152,018 plus 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time