HR Services Manager ? Full Time/Ongoing
SNSW Grade ? 11/12
Head Office ? Central, Sydney
About Service NSW
Service NSW is an omni-channel organisation designed to make government services more accessible for the citizens of NSW. We?re using digital innovation to deliver fast, efficient services to customers. Our work is continually calibrated against our core values of passion, teamwork and accountability to ensure our focus is always on the customer.
This is your opportunity to lead a dynamic team, to develop and implement a HR service delivery model to support SNSW?s strategic and operational objectives that enhances SNSW brand. This role will require you to develop organisation wide strategies to streamline and increase efficiency. The functional areas include strategic sourcing, recruitment and administration of workforce management.
You will demonstrate a record of success in managing diverse HR services within a fast-paced, high volume environment. You will be driven by your values and have a genuine passion for delivering people outcomes to support business operations. You will have strong relationship building skills and be able to operate across different levels of Service NSW. Most of all, you will be known for your high energy, inspiring and passionate leadership style.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and deliver an organisation-wide talent acquisition strategy that enables the attraction, assessment and selection of the best available talent and which facilitates the development of talent pools and pipelines to meet future staffing requirements
- Develop and deliver resourcing plans and hiring manager capability development programs
- Lead and project manage the development and implementation of HR services, policy, HR systems, service design and delivery and processes
- Identify infrastructure and technology requirements to gain efficiencies in the delivery of HR services
- Procure & implement efficient end-to-end operational processes (and associated systems) that are value for money and support service delivery standards.
Want to know more?
- Extensive experience in HR service delivery in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of legislative and policy requirements relating to the employment and management of people in the NSW government sector
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent, relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
Further information about this opportunity can be found in the attached Position Description
, alternatively for a confidential discussion about this role please contact Breda Diamond ? Director Organisational Change, Capability and Development via email email@example.com
, for more information about the Service NSW recruitment process please contact Kate Makarova via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Package includes a base salary range of ($132,140 - $158,969), plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
How to apply
To apply for this role please submit an application via the NSW Government Jobs website, http://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au. Your application should include a cover letter and an up to date resume clearly detailing your skills, experience and achievements as relevant to this role. Please upload all documentation in Word or PDF format.
Appointment to this position is subject to a Criminal Records Check
Applications close on 27th May 2018 [11.59pm]
For any questions related to technical difficulties associated with lodging an expression of interest, please contact the support line on 1800 562 679 or email email@example.com between 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.