Cyber Security Advisers (Risk Assessors) - ISM, Essential 8 - [Archived Advertisement]
HiTech Personnel (View other jobs from this organisation)
Cyber Security Advisers (Risk Assessors) - ISM, Essential 8
- Exciting opportunity within a Federal Government Department
- Multiple permanent positions with flexible working arrangements!
- Rewarding salary up to $150 package!
One of Australia's most prestigious Federal Government departments are looking to engage MULTIPLE experienced Risk Assessors / Cyber Security Advisers to join a major, multi-year program of work to lead a team to security norms and drive compliance within government security frameworks to protect the department from Cyber Threats. The role can be based in either Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne or Brisbane with hybrid working arrangements available. The successful Risk Assessors / Cyber Security Advisers will be offered a permanent or long term non-ongoing position.
The successful Risk Assessors / Cyber Security Advisers will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Plan, coordinate and administer cyber security policies and procedures and increase awareness about cyber security across the organisation.
- Develop innovative and effective solutions to contribute to our security strategies.
- Identify and assess security risks against whole of government standards.
- Provide trusted advice, lead forums and engage with internal and external business partners such as IT vendors and digital service providers.
The successful Risk Assessors / Cyber Security Advisers will have experience in the following:
- Extensive experience performing risk assessments, developing and developing risk and compliance reports centred around the ISM, PSPF and other ACSC guidance
- Extensive knowledge of the ISM, PSPF and Essential 8 Maturity Model.
- Ability to use strong communication skills to influence technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of cyber security risk management frameworks and the risk management process
This is a great opportunity with a prestigious Federal Government Agency to join an established and friendly team! The successful Risk Assessors / Cyber Security Advisers will be offered a flexible working arrangements and a rewarding salary package up to $150k depending on skills and experience. If you have the required skills and experience, APPLY NOW. Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number NL0851.
For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com
- Rewarding salary up to $150 package
- Work Type:
- Full Time
IT & ICT