Integrated Planning and Performance Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Banyule City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Integrated Planning and Performance Coordinator
- Coordinate and oversee the integration of Council’s corporate strategic planning and reporting to deliver improved outcomes for the community
Banyule City Council is an award-winning organisation that prides itself on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement. We uphold an enviable reputation for customer service and work diligently to maintain high quality services to provide the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the community we represent.
As the Integrated Planning and Performance Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of Council’s Corporate planning and reporting function, including the key strategies such as the Community Vision, Council Plan, Annual Action Plan, Departmental Business Planning, Annual Report, organisational reporting and data/metrics collection and analysis
- Ensure Council’s strategic planning is integrated effectively, transparent and focused on delivering outcomes
- Lead a small team to ensure effective planning and reporting outcomes are delivered for the organisation in line with legislative frameworks
- Substantial relevant experience, with a tertiary qualifications in business management or relevant field
- Demonstrated ability and experience in business planning and performance
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal & influencing skills with the ability to motivate others and build a culture of high performance and accountability
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation and review of strategies, policies and programs in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Excellent planning, data analysis, project management, information technology and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage and support a team and direct reports
- Highly developed written & oral communication skills including report writing, presentations, preparing submissions
- Working with Children Check
What’s on offer:
- Permanent full time and monthly RDO
- Salary $115,729.00 to $129,343.00 plus super
- Career development & ongoing learning opportunities and a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible work arrangements
- Greensborough office location, close to public transport, cafés and shops
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community. .
How to Apply:
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Gina Burden Tel; 9490 4260 for a confidential conversation. To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Friday 23 September 2022.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email email@example.com or call 9940 4235.
In accordance with Banyule's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If your application is successful and you are shortlisted for this role, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
- Closing Date:
- 23 Sep 2022
- VIC - Banyule
- Salary range $115,729.00 to $129,343.00 plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Communications, Engagement & Facilitation
Continuous Improvement/Lean Process