Patient Safety and Quality Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
St John Ambulance NT (View other jobs from this organisation)
Patient Safety and Quality Manager
St John Ambulance Australia (NT) Inc. (St John NT) is the Territory’s leading provider in emergency medical response and preparedness. We have a mission to save lives and build community resilience to improve the safety and healthcare for all Territorians. We deliver ambulance services under contract to the Northern Territory Government, and this requires clinical governance and quality systems for care delivery within St John NT, and in alignment with NT health, to ensure clinical excellence and high standards of care.
The Patient Safety & Quality Manager role requires a strong understanding of clinical governance, health service delivery and the ability to think laterally, this includes system safety thinking and an open approach to continuous improvement. They will contribute to the promotion and provision of effective leadership, vision, and strategic initiatives to ensure quality service delivery and patient outcomes for St John NT.
The Patient Safety & Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring clinical quality and patient safety of the Ambulance Service by:
- Leading and developing best practice quality and safety initiatives, including linkages with strategic and performance management systems, education, incident management, consumer feedback management, clinical case auditing and reviews, relevant reporting and data analysis and supporting staff to participate in safety and quality activities.
- Development and oversight of St John NT Clinical Governance Framework and the overall clinical governance function to drive quality improvement, standardisation and adoption of evidence based best practice across St John NT.
What we Offer:
- A fulfilling role that directly contributes to the patient safety and quality of service in the Northern Territory.
- Competitive salary $160,000 - $168,000 plus Salary Packaging and Superannuation.
- Relocation assistance available
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
To apply and obtain a position description go to https://stjohnnt.connxcareers.com
Applications close 26 November 2023
Employment with St John NT is subject to criminal history check, a Working with Children clearance (Ochre Card) and evidence of full Immunisations and pre-employment medical.
- Closing Date:
- 26 Nov 2023
- $160,000 - $168,000 plus Salary Packaging and Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health & Medical