Associate Director, Office of the Executive Director Clinical Operations - [Archived Advertisement]
NSW Ambulance (View other jobs from this organisation)
Associate Director, Office of the Executive Director Clinical Operations
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, 38 hours per week
Position Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 5
Remuneration: $157,540 per annum - $176,641 per annum + super and annual leave loading
Location: NSW State Headquarters, Rozelle, moving to the State Operations Centre Homebush in early 2024
Closing Date: 1 October 2023
NSW Ambulance is an integral part of the NSW Health system that must work together seamlessly to deliver services to the community of NSW. We take a values-based leadership approach putting our people at the centre of everything we do, striving to deliver our mission of Excellence in Care through our CORE Values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Director, Office of the Executive Director Clinical Operations provides a range of high level advice on policy, planning and operational services to the Executive Director to facilitate the achievement of organisational and management objectives, and serves as a focal point for all matters that require the direct intervention of the Executive Director. Please refer to the Role Description and Position Conditions and General Info for further information.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE (for eligible employees)
Besides your salary, you’ll also have access to:
- A range of leave to support you with your needs out of work including generous paid parental leave, carers leave and more
- Allocated Days Off (ADO) once a month take a paid day off (eligible full-time employees)
- Additional Public Holiday
- Opportunities for extra tax savings through salary packaging
- Novated leasing, lease a car and pay for all running costs out of your pre-taxed salary (eligible fulltime employees)
- Extensive staff support programs available to all staff and families – free confidential and professional assistance for staff and their families
- Fitness passport, and medic-fit gyms at most locations – discounted gym membership that both you and your family can enjoy (eligible employees)
- Health coaching service available to all staff providing individualised support
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career development and growth opportunities
We are looking for candidates with the below experience and capabilities:
- Significant experience supporting senior executives and leading teams in delivering expert advice on a broad range of strategic and operational matters.
- A strong understanding of the machinery of government and relevant experience in a comparable complex service delivery organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate with and positively influence a broad range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a complex, fast-paced environment with an ability to navigate competing deadlines and change.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the role for you, please attach a resume as well as providing answers to the 2 pre-screening questions - we look forward to hearing from you!
To discuss the position and role description more before you formally apply, confidential enquiries can be made to Lucy Tillotson on:
Please note: To be eligible for Permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
Click here for information about eligibility lists and Recruitment Pool use
Click here for information on our Diversity and Inclusion Statement and COVID-19
- Closing Date:
- 01 Oct 2023
- NSW - Rozelle
- $157,540 per annum - $176,641 per annum + super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health & Medical