Vice President, Growth Strategy - [Archived Advertisement]
Cochlear Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Vice President, Growth Strategy
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
About the Opportunity
The VP for Growth Strategy will be responsible for developing core marketing strategies and tactics to support the corporate priority of market growth. This exciting role will integrate geographic strategies, patient segment strategies and specific long- and short-term initiatives to realise Cochlear’s ambitions for growth. In combination with Regional and Functional leaders, this collaborative role will engage their team to develop and deliver an aligned plan to deliver outcomes that shift the market opportunities for expansion of Cochlear’s implantable hearing business and builds brand momentum.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop an Integrated Growth Strategy by working with the SVP Global Strategic Marketing, Executive team, and Functional Leaders to develop an integrated growth strategy that considers changing market dynamics for payers, professionals and patients.
- Execute an Aligned Growth Strategy in collaboration with stakeholders .Lead, support and guide cross functional teams to develop and deliver specific plans for various segments and initiatives such as Direct to Consumer, Adult Segment Strategy, Referral Strategy, Standard of Care, and future market segments (e.g. paediatrics and emerging markets).
- Build a Clinical Marketing Capability which leverages clinical research outcomes into effective and impacting messaging in support of market share and market growth initiatives
- Grow brand and product awareness amongst professionals with an effective clinical marketing team
- A track record in leading and integrating multiple market growth strategies in medical devices
- Significant experience in senior marketing in medical devices
- Experience in integrating multiple market growth strategies to optimise outcomes
- Experience in the medical device space (products and/or services).
- Experience with consumer and professional marketing with International and/or global experience.
Hear now. And always. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We have provided more than 600,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with leading clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company.
- Closing Date:
- 09 Apr 2021
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health & Medical