Quality, Environment, Safety & Health Manager - Neverfail - [Archived Advertisement]
Neverfail (View other jobs from this organisation)
Quality, Environment, Safety & Health Manager - Neverfail
Can be based at Moorabbin, Northmead or Richlands
Neverfail Spring Water is a great Australian success story and is a part of the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners group servicing approximately 70,000+ customers. The business was created in 1987 by a Sydney based entrepreneur called Harry Hilliam and his family. They lived on the Hawkesbury River and had a natural spring water source on his property called Neverfail as it “never failed to produce water, no matter how dry it got". Fast forward to today and Neverfail is Australia’s #1 spring water cooler business; it’s an untapped gem from both a profitability and sustainability perspective and has significant possibilities to expand in the future.
About your Opportunity
We are a collaborative team who work together to produce our hydrating water for our customers to enjoy and we pride ourselves on being trusted professionals who are committed to building lasting relationships with our Customers & Suppliers. We strive to make our production sites great places to work with a supportive, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can develop and grow.
Reporting to the General Manager of Neverfail, your role will impact business outcomes through understanding the needs of the business and tailoring their solutions for maximum benefit. The role also leads a team of Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental team members and supports them with direction and support to deliver their QESH priorities.
To be successful in this role, domestic travel will be required to visit our sites Nationally and you will;
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the Neverfail Food Safety Framework (HACCP) QMS (Quality Management Systems) and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) norms and systems, through updating all material information and ensure all updates are effectively communicated.
- Lead the implementation of the Health & Safety frameworks, tools, processes and reporting, at a site level ensuring effective implementation, change management and proper governance into the business areas you support.
- Support local Manufacturing teams with the better management of all Health and Safety topics through advice and proposals to improve all related KPI’s and fullfill all legal requirements.
- Coach teams through Health and Safety related incident investigations to ensure there is no risk to people and incorporate learnings into future operational practices.
- Lead the QESH routines and be a member of the weekly/monthly Site routines
- Develop and deliver the National Strategic Plan for Quality
- Lead the implementation and integration of national standards for quality at a site level.
- Provide expert advice and input into local process improvement and risk mitigation strategies and practices.
- Act as a Technical coach to the business and its leaders, this role will provide subject matter expert advice to support the overall Operations function.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary Science/Technical Qualification a minimum.
- Minimum 5 years technical experience in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge of Food Safety Legislation and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of ISO9001 / ISO 22000 Quality and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Leadership experience of technical teams and ability to influence
- Working knowledge of Workplace Safety programs, and legal requirements.
- FMCG or closely related manufacturing experience.
- TCCC system knowledge desirable
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence others.
Applications Close Friday 8th December, 2023.
Candidates can expect to commence in their new role early to mid January, 2024.
What about your Benefits…
At Neverfail/CCEP you can you expect an attractive package including staff product allowance as well as a broad range of discounts and benefits from a range of partners! This is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious and customer focused individual to take their career to a new level and thrive making a positive contribution to CCEP customers’ business growth and success, with a brand you can be proud of. Some of our amazing & competitive benefits are:
- Company funded Parental leave
- Purchased Annual Leave Scheme
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Being part of one of the world’s largest bottlers and most recognizable brands.
- Excellent team culture – we have fun whilst we work!
- A Leader who will support & guide you throughout your career
- Access to employee benefits such as free drinks onsite, allocation of products to take home, EAP, free onsite parking
- Access to our CCEP Care Program which helps our People work through the challenges of navigating Government Services, Social Welfare Organisations, and all other matters that impact on their emotional, psychological, financial, and physical wellbeing. This includes free counselling for you and your family via our EAP helpline
- Access to our career and self-development program DevelopingMe@CCEP from day one
Coca-Cola Europacific is committed to the health and safety of all employees and to equal employment opportunity for all employees to ensure that our employees have a safe work environment that is also free of discrimination and harassment.
This obligation may also extend to include a pre-employment health evaluation process that is aimed at determining if prospective new employees are able to safely undertake the inherent requirements of the role without putting themselves or others at risk.
- Closing Date:
- 08 Dec 2023
- Work Type:
- Full Time