Central Highlands Water is a major regional employer, and we want you to join us!
About the role
This is a senior project role in the Digital Programs team. The team is responsible for efficiently implementing ICT Systems, Processes, and Infrastructure, which support CHW-provided essential services in water supply and wastewater management. You will plan, scope, and deliver ICT projects which meet CHW’s objective of being an exemplar of customer engagement, continuous improvement (Efficient & Effective processes), OH&S, meeting water industry standards, sustainable design, and implementation practice.
Safety is our No. 1 priority, and we expect you will actively contribute to and foster a 'safety first' culture that supports our aspiration of zero harm. This means you care deeply about the physical and psychological safety of people so that our team return home in great shape at the end of the day.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Relevant water or aligned industry specialist knowledge and skills and an awareness of government agency reporting mechanisms and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivering successful programs and projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing diverse project teams, external stakeholders and suppliers with a demonstrated working knowledge of customer relationship management.
- Demonstrated experience in leading change initiatives and improvements in the water sector or similar industries.
- High level of financial and commercial acumen.
View the full position description.
What’s in it for you:
Working for one of our region’s largest employers you will be part of an organisation that is high achieving, cohesive and always striving for better customer outcomes. We’re full of everyday people who are great to work with and reflect our community!
At CHW you will:
- Have access to training and development opportunities that will further develop your knowledge and skills
- Gain access to career advancement opportunities across the organisation
- Have access to flexible options
- Be part of an organisation that strongly promotes work life balance, flexibility, safety and wellbeing
- Work in an organisation that makes a difference to our community
- Be part of an organisation that cares about you, your safety and wellbeing
How to apply
- Please ensure you provide a cover letter and your resume
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at time of submitting your application to be considered for this role
If you would like to have a confidential chat about the role or to email your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 0428725983.
Applications close: 5pm Tuesday 28 March 2023
We welcome applications from people with a disability and aim to provide an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any help with the application process or would like to discuss your reasonable adjustments during interviews, please contact Stephanie Burzacott.
If you need a copy of this advertisement in an accessible format, please email email@example.com.
At CHW we are dedicated to supporting our team’s physical and mental wellbeing. We offer flexible and hybrid working opportunities. We assist our team to develop, as people and as leaders. We value diversity and inclusion - our workforce is a place where the melding of a range of views and perspectives is celebrated.