Intelligence-Led Regulation Summit 2022
INTELLIGENCE-LED REGULATION SUMMIT 2022
Two Day Digital Summit
25 - 26 October 2022
The Hatchery’s Intelligence-Led Regulation online conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand. Across two days, the event will focus on different levels of transformation and maturity to discuss the challenges and opportunities of an intelligence-led regulatory approach.
The journey to modern regulatory practices is driving regulators to move away from traditional compliance methods to using data-driven insights and intelligence to respond appropriately to detect and prevent non-compliance, maximise resources and drive efficiencies. An intelligence-led regulatory approach will enable regulators to drive better decision making and be outcomes-focussed.
Benefits of attending:
- Hear practical insights from regulators on their intelligence-led journey
- Explore the role of data & intelligence in regulatory decision-making
- Learn how to mature your existing intelligence function
- Uncover the fundamentals of successful intelligence-led regulation
Hear from Key Speakers:
- Jane Lin - General Manager, Data and Intelligence, Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- Phil Parkes - Chief Executive Officer, WorkSafe New Zealand
- Adam Meyer - First Assistant Secretary Intelligence Division, Department of Home Affairs
- Jacqueline Agius - WHS Commissioner, WorkSafe ACT
- Plus many more
Who should attend?
This conference is relevant for Federal, State and Local Government regulatory agencies, departments & associations responsible for: Intelligence & Analysis, Research & Information, Intelligence Officers, Compliance, Regulatory Practice & Operations, Compliance & Enforcement, Investigations & Enforcement, Strategy & Policy, Compliance Analyst, Behavioural Insights, Compliance Monitoring, Analysis & Reform, Regulatory Analyst, Audits & Compliance Monitoring, Compliance & Improvement, Intelligence Analyst and Inspection.
Download the Program
Use the code GOVCAREER and save $100 off your conference registration.
Further discounts are available for group bookings:
Groups of 5+ save 10%
Groups of 9+ save 15%
Groups of 12+ save 20%