Locum General Medicine Registrar - [Archived Advertisement]
Charterhouse Medical (View other jobs from this organisation)
Locum General Medicine Registrar
- Locum role commencing in August with the potential to run for 3-6 months.
- Hospital flexible on duration on booking.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Northern Territory
Daily Rate: $120/hour. Via ABN.
Date Range: August 2020 - Onwards
Shift Times: Mixed roster
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
** If the isolation measures are still in place, the locum Doctor would be expected to arrive 14 days prior to the agreed start-date to isolate. Isolation will be paid at a rate of $500 per day for 14 days **
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory during the second half of the 2020 clinical year.
- Short / long term positions available
- Good renumeration package (i.e. pay rate & number of hours)
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 96415182 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
- Work Type:
- Health & Medical