Head of Operations - [Archived Advertisement]
Menulog Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
Head of Operations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Services professional to join a rapidly growing business in a dynamic sector, working on some of the most exciting transformation projects in the industry, including insourcing and automation,
This role is very high profile within the country management team and you will get lots of opportunities to work with senior colleagues within the CS Leadership Team as well as Product, Technology, Data and Commercial. We have a busy 24/7 operation so you will already love the fast pace of a busy Contact Centre environment and want to take the opportunity to develop your career on an even bigger scale. People leadership is a huge part of this role and we want someone who matches Menulog’s commitment to diversity and is able to build a brilliant and inclusive working environment.
The role will be based across 2 sites, a brand new office in the Northern region of Sydney, 20 - 30 minutes from the CBD and the Menulog Head Office, based in the Sydney CBD. Travel between our Sydney offices will be required and travel to the UK/Europe may be required a couple of times per year to work with the wider CS team.
The Head of Operations is responsible for driving the success of the day-to-day operations of the Customer Services department in Australia and New Zealand.
More specifically the Head of Operations will be responsible for:
- Working with our insourcing implementation partner to build, onboard and embed our new insourced CS teams in Sydney
- Managing the exit of BPOs to ensure consistent, great service to customers and restaurant partners as we build and stabilise the new internal teams.
- Managing c400 agents across all lines of customer and restaurant facing business, across all channels (including Email, Phone, Chat, Social and Back Office).
- Proactively going after opportunities to improve efficiency and customer outcomes.
- Facilitating the two-way-communication between head office strategy and objectives with the metrics and day-to-day performance of the Australian team.
- Monitoring and obtaining KPIs and SLAs related to customer satisfaction
- Producing detailed management reports to ensure visibility of operational performance with the wider leadership team and key stakeholders
- Driving and supporting improvement and implementations of procedures
- Driving engagement and team success through effective communications and initiatives - closely managing and empowering team managers to deliver successful outcomes
Skills, Experience & Attributes Required
- Solid experience (5-10 years+) at leadership level with accountability for the day-to-day operational success of large insourced CS operations (400+ agents)
- Proven ability to drive operational performance improvement in a variety of channels and handle complex transformations.
- Drive to innovate and use new technology and data to create efficiencies and better customer outcomes - constantly focused on continuous improvement and unblocking challenges.
- An inspiring self-starter who can lead teams and who is able to create an engaging and motivating place to work in order to attract the best CS talent, drive excellent performance and retain our people.
- Able to communicate effectively downwards to the contact centre teams but also upwards and laterally with the wider CS leadership team and key stakeholders
If this sounds like you and you want to work for a fast-paced, ever-growing, exciting and fun company please apply.
Only candidates selected for the short list will be contacted in relation to this role.
Menulog prides itself on its positive culture. We value openness and transparency. While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, Menulog requires any new hire to undertake a criminal conviction check.
Menulog is an app-based food delivery service offering Australians the greatest choice of restaurants and cuisines across the country. Menulog connects more than 3.1 million active customers with more than 26,000 local restaurants, servicing almost 90 percent of the addressable population.
Born in Australia more than 14 years ago, Menulog is now part of Just Eat Takeaway.com, a leading global online food delivery marketplace, headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange. Menulog currently has more than 200 employees across Australia and New Zealand and is growing at a rapid rate.
As the Menulog business continues to grow at an impressive rate, we’re always on the lookout for energetic, talented and passionate people to join our ever-growing team.
We’re a fast-paced, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial business, providing an incredible working environment as well as fantastic opportunities for career development and growth.
We provide a flexible work environment and a number of employee benefits, including free and discounted Menulog Meals, flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, virtual health and fitness classes, free training courses, mental health programs and more.
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time