Established over 20 years ago, we pioneered specialty finance, offering flexible monetary solutions previously not available from incumbent financial institutions. Today we are a group with many brands (e.g., MoneyPlace, Mike Pero, LNS and others) and a clear purpose to help Australians and New Zealanders get financial and achieve their goals.
We are a collaborative and social community that pride ourselves on being values driven. We base our vision of being the leading finance group that champions free thinking on FLAIR, our five key values that guide us to always be Fair, Learning, Accountable, Invested and Resourceful. These values inform everything we do, from how we look at the world, engage with our customers and treat each other.
We are looking for a commercial and driven Head of Credit based in Melbourne to help build and expand our newest business of SME lending solutions. Your passion for business lending and aptitude for financial analysis will be coupled with a yearning to think outside the box and operate in an entrepreneurial environment. Proven experience leading a team is essential.
- Implement credit assessment framework to deliver competitive advantage.
- Play an integral part in strategy development and execution.
- Ensure the smooth operations of the business and staff development.
- Be hands-on in all aspects of the business with keen attention to detail.
- Utilise your networks and developing partnerships to deliver on business growth.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Champion SME lending by supporting business partners seeking to grow.
Why join the Liberty Group?
We are thrilled to be 2020 finalists in the HR Team of the Year Awards – we will never be finished making the Liberty Group the best place to work. We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in helping our team meet their needs. There’s more to working with us than just great financial rewards - we provide access to many fantastic benefits such as:
- Internal Pride Network
- Corporate casual dress
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, yoga and meditation classes, flu vaccinations, health-checks, massages, private health and gym subsidies
- EOY and EOFY parties
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly social events
- Fantastic growth and career progression opportunities
- Access to online development courses
- Opportunity to be involved in our Lend-A-Hand program by supporting our community partnerships.
At Liberty, we celebrate people bringing their most genuine and authentic selves to work and we’re incredibly proud of the diverse and inclusive culture we’ve built. We’re living this commitment through our gender equality, disability, LGTBIQ+, mental health and religious and cultural initiatives. As we work towards helping people get financial, we acknowledge and value the contribution of indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders and other cultural minority communities.
We are a community of collaborative, innovative and dedicated lifelong learners who grow, inspire and achieve amazing things together. As we continue to push boundaries and reshape finance, we welcome motivated doers to join our team and make our goals a reality.
Liberty is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all people, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and deliver a number of initiatives for our community. We are proud to be endorsed by Work180 and a certified B Corporation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To email your application please click the "Apply Now" button below.