Chief Executive Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
St Andrews Hospital Toowoomba (View other jobs from this organisation)
Chief Executive Officer
- Opportunity as a new CEO to build on the success and history of an important regional hospital
- Lead our hospital to be at the forefront of digital innovation in health care.
- Values based organisation focused on patient care
St Andrews Toowoomba Hospital (SATH) was founded in 1966 and is a Not for Profit Organisation that provides Private Hospital care to Toowoomba and the greater Darling Downs area. St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is a busy and diverse private hospital with ambitious plans and a proven record of significant achievements over many years.
Our current CEO of 20 years has advised the board of his decision to retire in July of 2020.
Working closely with the Board and Executive team, the new CEO will be a highly skilled leader who can successfully lead the organisation to achieve its purpose, foster and continue a culture of patient care and service at the operational and strategic levels and deliver excellent standards in business management and corporate governance.
As CEO you will be responsible for driving a culture of service and patient care and the oversight of business development, quality assurance/quality improvement, budgets, financial resources and human resource management.
The CEO is required to work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the community, Local Health Network, accreditation and regulatory bodies.
- Executive Management experience particularly within the health industry
- A demonstrated capability in Commercial/Financial Management
- You are future looking in terms of technology systems and applications for the hospital environment including the use of robotics, Electronic Medical Records system etc and can drive the hospital to continually be relevant and at the forefront of digital innovation.
- You will have a passion for developing, leading and motivating a highly skilled team.
- You will have and be able to demonstrate highly effective team building and leadership skills.
- You will have highly developed advocacy and negotiation skills in order to represent the hospital in a professional and positive manner to all internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have a history of managing health and safety standards while achieving industry best KPIs.
- You will have a detailed knowledge of the health industry particularly in the context of hospitals.
As CEO you have a critical role in driving the success of St Andrew’s Toowoomba hospital and ensuring that there is always a focus on exceptional patient care.
- Your role as Chief Executive Officer will be to provide strategic and operational leadership to achieve the goals and purpose of SATH.
- Accountable to the Board of Governors, you will play an integral part in developing, implementing and monitoring the progress of the strategic plan.
- A key part of your role will be to foster and build a healthy and vibrant organisational culture in the context of a Christian based private hospital.
- You will provide inspirational leadership and oversight of business development, quality assurance and improvement, budgets, financial resources and human resource management
Your application must demonstrate your suitability by addressing the essential criteria, attributes and key responsibilities of the position.
Applications in writing should be submitted by 21st February 2020
- Closing Date:
- 21 Feb 2020
- QLD - Toowoomba
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health & Medical