Chief Operations Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
RxMx Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Chief Operations Officer
About the company:
RxMx is an Australian-owned company which brings an entirely new approach to the way medicines are delivered and supported in the real world, globally. RxMx was founded by four specialist physicians in 2012 to enable productivity enhancements in medicine and reduce the burden on health care professionals and improve patient safety. RxMx specializes in enhancing the commercial and real-world value of medicines through the development and integration of clinical algorithms into bespoke digital solutions. Further information on our company, background and mission can be found at: http://www.rxmxcorp.com
About the Role:
As our Chief Operations Officer, you will provide operational and strategic leadership, locally and internationally. You will have full operational responsibility for company performance in a multi-faceted role. You will excel at strategic planning, negotiation, relationship building, and overcoming obstacles in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing start-up team. Candidates must be able to commit to full time employment and must be able to work remotely and independently. While RxMx is headquartered in Sydney, NSW, we are looking for a candidate who can work in our New York-based office. Candidate must be a US citizen or have the legal right to work in USA.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic direction, leading, managing and directing all operational activities of the department;
- Developing and managing relationships with current/ potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders;
- Drive operational performance, innovation and continuous improvement;
- Foster an environment focused on teamwork, high-performance, accountability, professionalism, growth and business execution;
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements;
- Partner with our Australian and European team to support and sometimes facilitate projects that the company globally introduce, maintaining consistency in the international model;
- Collaborate with IT to support ongoing efficiency and maintenance of Operations tools and technology;
- Building relationships between various teams and departments
- Managing business proposals, submissions and bids and participating in new business contract negotiations;
- Support the Directors of RxMx and participate in/ contribute to business development meetings as required.
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry (pharmaceutical, health tech or patient support services)
- Proven leadership experience at a senior level.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A passion for patient care and improving clinical outcomes
- Strategic planning and resources management skills at a senior level
- The ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills at all levels
- Possess an excellent commercial understanding and awareness.
- The ability to think creatively and critically, with great attention to detail.
- A positive, energetic, persistent and outcomes focused approach to your work
- Strong self-starter with high standards and excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritization skills; is organized and methodical in his/her approach
- Strong team-player with the ability to work independently
- A hard-wired hunger for learning and mastering new skills and responsibilities
- Occasional travel may be required.
On offer are a flexible and enjoyable work environment with passionate and fun people, excellent remuneration according with experience, and potential for career advancement.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a stable career in a growing company, apply now to register your interest in confidence.
(Please note that only permanent residents or citizens will be considered for this role, and that although we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.)
No agencies please.
How to apply:
To apply, please send an updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Application closed: COB Friday, 26 April 2019.
RxMx is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Closing Date:
- 26 Apr 2019
- International - United States
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Chief Operating Officer
Health & Medical