Are you a hands on IT Infrastructure & Operations leader, who is used to wearing many hats?
Do you have experience across a varied portfolio including Infrastructure, Networks, Service Desk, Applications, Web, Security & Project Work?
Would you like to work in collaborative, professional not-for-profit, where you can really make a difference?
At Cerebral Palsy Alliance, people are at the heart of what we do. Working for us, you’ll find professional, like-minded, supportive people who share our commitment to our clients. We provide exceptional services for people living with a broad range of disabilities, to live their best life. We pride ourselves on our high-quality family-centred therapies, life skills programs, equipment and support for people living with cerebral palsy and other disabilities and their families.
About the role:
The primary function and focus of this role will be the day to day management of the IT operations and projects across the business. You will also support the CIO and senior leadership team in strategy and technology roadmaps to ensure the best solution & technology, while managing costs and adhering to budgets.
Our IT solution is delivered by a small team of existing staff, who report into this role, along with a selection of core vendors that we partner with. Together, we deliver infrastructure and operations services that support over 2000 staff across 120+ locations.
The position calls for a well organised and project focused leader who is skilled in Infrastructure design, management and maintenance. As well as focused on continual improvement.
Working from our head office on Sydney's Northern Beaches and as necessary from our 120 sites across the state, you will partner with internal stakeholders to improve overall systems and drive new efficiencies with a cloud first focus.
Additionally you will:
- Support the organisations upgrades over the next 2-3 years following an already established strategic roadmap;
- Assist with internal projects, research vendors, provide scenarios and implement the roll out of your planned projects;
- Elicit requirements from various functions and departments within the business;
- Provide further documentation across existing infrastructure and business systems;
- Ensure core systems are meeting the business needs and continually improving;
- Ensure the security of IT systems is maintained and consistently improved;
- Ensure software licensing compliance is current and accurate.
It is essential that your technical expertise match our environment below:
- Network/Telephony - Managed SD-WAN Service
- Microsoft365 core productivity suite
- Unified communications Skype / Teams
- Collaboration suite Teams
- Identity management
- Security and MDM / M365
- Hybrid Microsoft AD with Azure AD synch
- Salesforce CRM Core - managed by another team but experience necessary
- Enterprise Integration knowledge and experience (Boomi potentially)
- Polycom Trio presence and VVX handset complementing Skype/Teams
- Data center Dell VXRail computer / store framework
Additionally, to be considered for this role, it is essential that your skills and experience include all of the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years in a similar Infrastructure leadership role
- Strong people manager, with experience managing a team that are autonomous;
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, varied environment, with the need to be both hands on and strategically focussed;
- Understand how to drive an efficient, value driven IT area, managing to tight budgets
- Exceptional communication skills with the proven ability working with people at all levels within an organisation in a non-hierarchical structure;
- Proven knowledge around business systems as well as driving new and innovative processes;
- IT Generalist (Infrastructure & Applications);
- Security knowledge and guiding principles are a must;
- Infrastructure knowledge with Microsoft365 core skills is vital;
- Vendor management, contract negotiation and contract management skills;
- Experience in running competitive tender processes
- Digital and web understanding and core guiding principles.
What we can offer you:
Our employees continually rate us as one of the best employers in Australia. They recognise and appreciate that our organisation is driven by its values – integrity, passion, excellence, courage and respect.
- Competitive remuneration package that offers tax free benefits that will increase your take home pay;
- A friendly, supportive, professional and collaborative environment;
- Interesting and varied work where you will be a key contributor to our overall success;
- Health and wellbeing benefits such as additional day annual leave per year, discounted gym memberships and an annual wellbeing allowance to name a few;
- Onsite and remote work flexibility, offered for the ‘right’ candidate.
So if you have the above experience and would like to work for a not-for-profit organisation, where you are appreciated, supported, and where you can take pride in the fact that you are making a difference each and every day, then what are you waiting for??? Apply TODAY!!!
Please click “Apply Now” or call Jelena Bogunovic on 02 9975 8443 for more information.
Cerebral Palsy Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage applications from those who identify as having a disability, identify as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, are culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) or sexuality and gender diverse (LGBTIQA+)
Enquiries: Jelena BOGUNOVICPh: 02 9975 8443Applications Close: 16/08/2020