Cyber Security Technology Risk and Compliance Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Cyber Security Technology Risk and Compliance Manager
- Canberra location
- $184,258 – 194,361 plus 15% superannuation
- Ongoing, Full-time
- Open to Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens
Icon Water is responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets including dams, reservoirs, water and sewerage treatment plants, water and sewerage pumping stations to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for 100 years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
Our Digital Technology Group pursues the most effective, supportive and cost efficient ways for our organisation to undertake our business, achieve our objectives and address the current challenges we are facing.
We are a collaborative team that enjoys bringing out the best in each other. We are open to new ideas and not afraid to try out new approaches and technology. We are open to working flexibly with you, so talk to us and ask how this role can be made flexible for you
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and achievement oriented ICT Security and Risk Professional to own and oversee the ICT security architecture, operations, technology risk and compliance activities for the Digital Technology Group.
A day in the life:
Reporting to the CIO and working collaboratively with the wider group, you will
- Develop and maintain threat intelligence, risk profile, security strategy and governance components of information security
- Deliver our ICT Security strategy and roadmap
- Monitor and continuously improve our operational maturity for security
- Collaborate and provide advice to the wider business to ensure ICT security is managed consistently
- Develop security playbooks for each scenario
- Develop work instructions and procedures
- Ensure compliance of security aspects in change and release management processes
- Undertake testing to assess system and organisational risk
- Respond to ICT security threats and incidents and undertake post incident reviews
What are we looking for?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications such as Information Technology
- Recognised ICT Security technical certification such as GIAC, CISSP or CEH
- Proven experience in providing Cyber Security services
- Demonstrated experience in planning, designing , developing and delivering security strategies
- Proven track record in addressing cloud-centric security issues and solutions
- Deep understanding of ICT Risk and mitigation strategies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and an ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to problem solve and strong negotiation and facilitation skills
How can I apply?
If this looks like your next challenge, please log onto our recruitment portal and submit your resume and a maximum two-page cover letter clearly addressing the 'What are we looking for' statements.
If you have any questions about the role, we urge you to contact Murray Heke, CIO on (02) 6180 6110
Closing Date: 15 September 2019
Thinking about moving to Canberra?
Canberra is the capital of the ACT. It has a population of 400,000 and is a modern city with a cosmopolitan feel. It offers all the city services and lifestyle amenities of a world-class capital, as well as being settled beside the alpine mountains and southeast coast which makes it an exceptional location for adventure.
Canberra boasts a great food and wine culture and is very family-friendly with progressive education, health care, clean environment, and is home to some of Australia’s best roads and bike paths. It’s a safe, relaxed place to live.
- Closing Date:
- 15 Sep 2019
- ACT - Mitchell
- $184,258 - $194,361
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- IT & ICT