- Base Salary: $102,531 - $112,144 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $125,715- $136,435 (p.a.)*
- Full Time, Continuous contract
Working with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
The Safety Manager is responsible for the coordination of Workplace Health and Safety, and the management of WorkCover claims across the organisation. They are responsible for ensuring that appropriate safety systems are implemented and monitored.
This position also:
- Conducts/reviews investigations of all workplace safety incidents, identifying uncontrolled risks
- Reviews and creates Workplace Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- Liaises with Workplace Health and Safety Representatives and Managers regarding Safety Risks and/or suitable duties and fitness for work.
For more information on the position please contact General Manager Human Resources, Brett Capes on 8959 4700.
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Position will close when a suitable applicant is found
Alice Springs 0870 NT