- Lead a collaborative and diverse P&C Operations function
- Be part of our digital transformation and work from anywhere
- Strengthen culture by delivering an improved employee experience
Are you an improvement focussed HR leader who is passionate about people and partnering with the business?
People's Choice is one of Australia's largest and most successful credit unions. We’re a genuine, member-owned alternative to the major banks. Being member-owned means our customers and owners are the same – our members. Everything we do is designed to benefit our members. It’s a simple philosophy that says a lot about how we operate – we’re about people, not profit.
We’re not as ‘big’ as the big banks, but we still win the same awards. Canstar, Money, Mozo...all for our outstanding products and service.
About the position
Simply put, we are people people. Our Head of People & Culture Operations will guide our team to bring our strategic people priorities to life through strong business partnerships. In this diverse role your focus will span change leadership, employee and industrial relations consultancy, delivery of industry leading approaches to remuneration and reward, coaching our leaders to build talent, enhance agility and resilience, and growing the strength of our culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- People Strategy – Work collaboratively with the leadership team to drive key people priorities to support our strategic plan.
- Performance & Reward – Lead the development and implementation of the frameworks and models that drive the achievement of organisational performance objectives, including our total reward strategy.
- Business partnering – Lead our Business Partner team to deliver valued HR consultancy services.
- Employee & Industrial relations – Manage the development, implementation and review of employment practices and policies as well as providing oversight of complex employee relations matters.
- Wellbeing & Safety – Develop strategies and programs that build resilience, improve our safety culture.
- People & Culture Service Delivery – Design, improve and lead a service delivery model that makes it easy for our employees to do business with People & Culture.
We are on the hunt for someone who is passionate about people and the delivery of HR services that keep our organisation connected and moving towards success. You’ll have the ability to build relationships quickly across the business and be a strong advocate for our People & Culture strategy.
In addition, you’ll have significant experience in leading a human resources function and the design and delivery of HR strategies, policies, practices and frameworks that support the achievement of our business activities. Knowledge of employment law including the Fair Work Act, Return to Work Act SA, WHS legislation and remuneration frameworks will be crucial for this role.
A degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations and AHRI membership is essential.
The perks of choosing us
- Technology and tools provided to support you to Work from Anywhere
- CBD Head Office
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
So go ahead and make the important choice to be part of an organisation working together for a better future. Please click ‘Apply’ and submit your application, including a cover letter and current resume.
Find out more about working at People’s Choice here.