- Apply your expertise to drive talent acquisition in CSIRO
- Lead a team of high-performing specialists to develop and deliver innovative talent acquisition solutions
- Join CSIRO and help unlock a better future for everyone
This is an exciting new role that will boost the profile of Talent Acquisition in CSIRO and further enable internal mobility. The role will also enhance CSIRO’s employer profile both domestically and internationally. As an experienced and dynamic Talent Acquisition leader you will drive the development, implementation and embedding of a high functioning and contemporary Talent Acquisition model to enable CSIRO to deliver on its mission to solve the greatest challenges whilst providing a platform to facilitate an optimal candidate and hiring manager experience.
A key part of this role will be inspiring and developing an existing team of approximately 20 skilled Talent Acquisition and Onboarding professionals in delivering a high performing, value add service to all internal and external stakeholders. Making effective use of the resources available to you and facilitating an environment within your team of collaboration and upskilling to manage peak demand will be essential.
Reporting to the General Manager Talent, you will proactively drive and collaborate across the People function and within the Talent Team shape and implement the talent acquisition strategies.
This role requires a creative and strategic builder of talent, brand and people programs that address challenges that span business, culture and industry. You will be a natural relationship manager, leveraging your inherent skills and ability to work well within a diverse team, as well as talent acquisition in the global markets.
You will interface with the CSIRO Leadership team and their respective Research Directors and Enterprise equivalents to understand their recruitment and acquisition opportunities to deliver a positive and seamless people experience. In this role you will be accountable for all CSIRO recruitment, and you will need to be across recruitment technologies, technical and functional capability including developing a deep knowledge of each business and their unique hiring challenges.
Location: Negotiable - capital cities preferred
Salary: Attractive salary package is negotiable
Tenure: Specified term of 3 years
To be considered you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or other relevant higher degree, and/or significant relevant experience at senior executive level in a complex or innovation organisation.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective, consultative, constructive contributor at executive level.
- Significant experience leading Talent Acquisition in a large scale, multi-disciplinary organisation (involving both volume and specialised roles).
- Evidence of highly developed knowledge, skills and exposure to effective, modern and innovative Talent Acquisition methods.
- A strong history of establishing and working effectively in teams and a record of leadership which encourages new ideas, builds trust and provides support for the development of emerging skills.
- A significant record of innovation and creativity plus the ability and willingness to incorporate and/or promote the inclusion of novel ideas and approaches into Talent Acquisition related projects of all sizes and scale.
- Willingness and ability to travel interstate and internationally as required (noting we work hard to accommodate personal arrangements).
For full details about this role please view the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain Baseline security clearance.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia’s national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
10 Feb 2020, 11:00 pm AEDT