- Make a difference to the delivery of HR Services
- Lead a large, diverse service team
- Join CSIRO’s HR management team and influence decisions
As the Executive Manager, HR Services your day will be busy ensuring the delivery of essential services to about 7,000 CSIRO staff and affiliates, including payroll, employment contracts, visa sponsorship and HR reporting and analytics.
Specifically you will be responsible for
- Leading and developing a diverse service team of about 40.
- Functional management to ensure essential HR services are delivered on time and efficiently.
- Continuous improvement of business processes, systems and services.
- Contributing to the broader HR function of over 100 staff.
- Collaborating across CSIRO with colleagues, other support functions, CSIRO managers and external stakeholders.
Location: Canberra, ACT (Black Mountain)
Salary: $132k to $145k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will have
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or another relevant degree plus significant experience in team leadership.
- Ability to manage a large team with experience harnessing diversity, encouraging growth and managing conflict.
- A track record of collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to achieve ‘win-win’ outcomes.
- A management style that is consultative, strong and decisive.
- A focus on results and delivery in a high volume, deadline driven environment with ability to prioritise effectively and organise others and yourself.
Find out more: Position Details
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more! CSIRO Balance
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: Please apply online at https://jobs.csiro.au/ and enter requisition number 57952, complete your profile and loadi one document containing your CV and cover letter . Internal applicants please apply via ‘Jobs Central’ in SAP (click ‘Recruitment’) If you experience difficulties applying call 1300 984 220 or email: email@example.com.
Applications Close: 13th August, 2018