- Are you passionate about driving transformational change through people and culture strategies?
- Are you a collaborative leader who will champion CSIRO’s innovation culture, building the right talent to ensure organisational success?
- Do you inspire others and bring disruptive thinking in preparing for the future of work and managing multigenerational change?
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world.
Our innovations contribute billions of dollars to the Australian economy every year. As the largest patent holder in the nation, our vast wealth of intellectual property has led to more than 150 spin-off companies.
With more than 5,000 experts and a burning desire to get things done, we are Australia’s catalyst for innovation.
CSIRO. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
As an Executive Team member, the Executive Director People plays an important role in setting strategic priorities, driving people and culture programs, and bringing the voice of the 5,500 strong Team CSIRO to the table. In an organisation that prides itself on its world leading capability, this is a highly visible role which will report to the CEO and work closely with Executive Team peers to lead the organisation through the next phase of CSIRO’s cultural transformation journey.
The CSIRO is looking for an innovative, collaborative, inclusive and inspiring leader to bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the full employee experience. The ED People will have a strong focus on talent as one of CSIRO’s biggest differentiators of organisational performance. As a visionary leader, the successful candidate will lead CSIRO to prepare for the future of work and manage multigenerational change to proactively shape and drive talent.
Salary: An attractive salary negotiable
Term: 3 years, with the potential to renew
The successful applicant for the Executive Director People role will:
- Be a dynamic and strategic leader bringing a track record of conceiving and implementing large-scale organisational transformation in complex, multi-site environments.
- Be a hands-on practitioner of People and Talent management with the ability to identify and encourage outstanding performers, foster a high-performance, innovation culture and lead complex change.
- Demonstrate business acumen, and the ability to assess and advise on critical people matters impacting the business.
- Demonstrate experience in forging strategic partnerships internally as well as externally to the organisation with the ability to deal effectively with diverse stakeholder groups including: board of directors, government, industry, staff association/unions, other research bodies and agencies, and the general public.
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or other relevant higher degree, and significant relevant experience at senior executive level in a complex or innovation organisation.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
Find out more! Click- Position Details
Korn Ferry has been appointed to advise CSIRO on this appointment. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, please contact Lissa Tarleton on +61 3 9631 0324.
Applications close: May 4, 2018