- New opportunity to direct and manage operational research functions
- Work with leaders in the field
- Join Mining3 - A global leader in mining research and innovation
Mining3 is the leading research organisation directed by the global mining industry to develop and deliver transformational technology to improve the productivity, sustainability, and safety of the mining industry.
You as the Chief Technology Officer will provide outstanding strategic and operational leadership and management to Mining3’s research activities. You will direct and manage Mining3’s operational research functions which includes member engagement, project funding, project and research operations, marketing and research communications.
You will be the main contact for Mining3’s Technical and Research oversight committees (TC, RC) activities, and will support member relationship management and business development.
Location: Pullenvale QLD
Salary: An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate
Tenure: 3 year term appointment
To be successful you will need:
- Postgraduate qualification in science or engineering. Qualification in mining related field.
- Extensive management expertise in an operational management role, preferably in a mining technology management role.
- Experience in managing large budget research projects and programs, in developing and running research plans and working with financial operations and systems.
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: Please provide enough information relevant to the selection criteria for this position to enable the assessment panel to determine your suitability, and upload one document containing your CV/resume and cover letter.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST, Monday 1 May 2017