As a Chapter Lead reporting directly to the Tribe Lead of Consumer Lending, you will be responsible for driving the craftsmanship of personal loans spanning the customer lifecycle from customer value proposition, to how to market to and attract customers, conversion through the sales funnel to optimising customer experience, risk and profitability.
What are you going to do?
- Coach, develop and manage the team members in your chapter, to get the best out of them, in order to enable our customers to stay “a step ahead in life and business” Perform the role of a Customer Journey Expert (CJE), who works predominately within a squad
- Use your technical expertise and experience to contribute to all sprint events
- Embrace a culture that is supportive of the One Way of Working and are the role model for this in your behaviour
- Determine and formulate the business and product requirements for existing and new products and services within the legislative and regulatory frameworks and in line with customer interests
- Develop and enhance products in a profitable and appropriate way to achieve business goals
- Work with a range of cross functional teams and internal and external stakeholders to deliver these products and services to our customers
What are we looking for? Someone who…
- Strong leadership experience coupled with a strong coaching and development mindset
- Obsessed about our customers and ensures that we are delivering positive customer outcomes and experience
- Has demonstrated expertise (5 years+) in marketing, product management, and/or digital acquisition in Consumer Lending
- Tertiary qualified, Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, Business and or Commerce
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools – particularly Excel
- Demonstrated cross functional stakeholder management experience
- Proactive and able to thrive in an agile, fast paced environment
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to make decisions based on data
- Comfortable managing through change and leading others through it
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)