Our client, a large Australian enterprise that is a leader in the construction / real estate sector is seeking to engage an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager.
You will be joining an existing team within an existing structure and you'll be responsible for driving operation excellence and strategic direction for the workplace environment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the company, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be required to lead, mentor, present, liaise and manage all people of the business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 3+ years total IT Service Delivery experience,
- Vocational qualifications or certifications,
- Proven experience in strategy and design, governance, leadership, support and vendor management,
- Demonstrated Office365 and SharePoint Online experience,
- Demonstrated development and implementation of business plans for accountability, influencing and strategy,
- Demonstrated continuous improvement,
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude,
- Outstanding communications skills and abilities as well as presentation experience,
- Ability to work well in ambiguous environments.
If you have all the required skills and experience mentioned you are encouraged to apply for a confidential chat and further job details.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Dan Gordon quoting reference: 177370 .
Please click the Apply button.