We’ve been doing it since 1960! The Australian Road Research Board (ARRB) is the source of independent expert transport knowledge, with almost 60 years of experience focused on delivering a connected and adaptable future for Australia and New Zealand.
ARRB has a strong heritage supporting and delivering high quality applied research for Australian and New Zealand state road agencies (our Members) and for the community. Our teams are made up of world-leading roads, transport and infrastructure professionals who analyse and interpret global research and apply it to the Australian and New Zealand context.
Our Mission: Creating knowledge for tomorrow’s transport challenges and solutions for today.
Our Values: Transformative, Collaborative, Energy and Passion and Integrity
Our Vision: To help make the world’s cities smarter, cleaner, greener, safer, more efficient and productive through intelligent transport solutions.
Why join ARRB
ARRB is a dynamic and vibrant organisation providing exciting opportunities for people to do great things, to tackle the big research questions, and to see the fruits of that research being practically applied.
Our staff operate within a state-of-the-art workplace with multi-disciplinary teams with highly evolved skills. Here, innovation, personal and professional development can be fostered and nurtured - enabling true collaboration.
About the role and you
The ARRB branding must align with our vision. We are advocating for modern solutions that will make our cities smarter, cleaner, greener, safer, more efficient and more productive. We have transformed our branding into a modern organisation that we can all be proud of and that will represent us into the future.
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for planning, leading and overseeing projects in print and digital. The role is a hybrid of a graphic designer and a developer. Owner of the website and ARRB brand.Another key area of responsibility is the dedication to building and nurturing relationships with the wider industry, ultimately and being a brand ambassador for ARRB, as well as maintaining relationships with suppliers.
In this position you will:
• Manage design, branding and marketing related activities including website, brochures, flyers, marketing campaigns, promotional materials and all other branded communication
• Develop and manage ARRB digital marketing platforms (Hubspot/Internet/Intranet)
• Lead a creative culture where collaborative and innovative practices support the development of new and improved graphic design solutions
• Competent in working across a variety of subject matters ensuring brand consistency
• Work closely with the team lead to develop an integrated marketing communications (IMC) strategy
• Apply new branding across various platforms to ensure brand cohesion
• Ensure integration of various marketing applications to the CRM especially HubSpot and EventsAIR,)
We seek an individual who has:
• 5+ years of recent and relevant working experience
• A positive resourceful attitude
• Relevant degree in design, media or another related field
• Qualified in people and project management – either through tertiary education or on the job learning
• Experience with social media, events + webinars and website development
• Technology aware and forward thinking
• Advanced skill level with Adobe Creative Cloud software applicable to this role
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and juggle competing deadlines
• Excellent time management
• Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM/marketing platform software advantageous
• Strong communication capabilities, with the ability to build rapport at all levels.
What we offer:
An exciting, dynamic and collaborative workplace with challenging roles, where your skills, knowledge and experience will be recognised and respected, including:
• Opportunities to contribute to high-profile and interesting projects
• A healthy work-life balance, with flexible arrangements for accruing time off
• Strong support for career development and further study
• A competitive salary & staff benefits
• Our Port Melbourne site is a state-of-the-art work campus encompassing basketball courts, pool and ping pong tables, café, end of trip facilities, and hosts the largest pavements laboratory within the southern hemisphere!
• Flexible working times, and with activity based working arrangements
• Free on-site parking
• Access to paid parental leave
• Potential salary packaging benefits available
• Additional leave days over end-of-year holiday period
To be considered:
Please press the "APPLY" button in this job advertisement. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Human Resources in Melbourne