ICT Project Services Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
ICT Project Services Manager
- Enable the successful delivery of ICT projects
- Drive organisational change at a time of exciting transition
- Inspire and motivate teams
- Lead the service offering for projects, programs and portfolios
- Attractive remuneration + Super and work in new CBD offices About Ausgrid
It is an exciting time to work at Ausgrid and be part of an Organisation which is transforming in an industry which is evolving. Ausgrid presents so many opportunities with the edge of technology revolution in the energy industry along with the growth of emerging energy solutions.
Ausgrid is an energy services business that operates the largest electricity network in Australia. We deliver a safe and reliable electricity supply to more than 1.7 million homes and businesses and connect communities across more than 22,000 square kilometres. Our operations include infrastructure construction and maintenance, customer connections, street lighting and metering and testing services.
Ausgrid's vision is to be a leading energy solutions provider, recognised both locally and globally. To achieve this vision, all Ausgrid employees commit to living our Values in all they do, so that we:
- Work Safe, Live Safe to protect self, other people and the environment
- Take responsibility to be Honest and Accountable
- Treat everyone with Respect
About the role
This highly visible and vital role is responsible for the enablement of successful delivery of the ICT portfolio, which drives technology change across Ausgrid. Working with a range of methodologies including Agile, you will connect with stakeholders across the business, including C suite and ICT leaders. You will provide advice and assurance services across the portfolio and work with executive sponsors and senior leaders to setup projects for success. With the opportunity to innovate, you will ensure Ausgrid are delivering projects that lead technological advancements in the Utilities sector. Managing a small team, you will coach, develop and mentor allowing people to achieving their career and the organisations goals.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or other relevant discipline or similar experience in a similar position and a strong background in ICT.
- A proven track record as a Portfolio Lead or a PMO Lead with a deep understanding of projects, programs and portfolios.
- Prior experience and proven success in a leadership position within an agile work environment.
- A strong understanding of project governance, resouce management and prioritisation.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results by empowering teams and encouraging innovation.
- Proven interpersonal skills and experience in building rapport with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion and aptitude to build and develop individuals and teams through investment in people, coaching and development.
- Outcome focused creative thinker, driving continuous improvement and a progressive working culture
Our people are the most important part of our business. We offer professional and technical positions, from entry level to senior leadership roles, across a broad range of disciplines.
Ausgrid is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, our people are made up of a diverse mix of ages, backgrounds, skills and professions. This diverse mix of talent and perspectives is recognised, valued and encouraged through various programs and initiatives.
Interested in working with us?
Click Apply Now!!
Please apply addressing the above selection criteria and attach your Resume and cover letter. Successful candidates will be notified regarding an interview
For further information on this job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 17th November 2019, 11.55pm AEST.
Agency applications will not be considered.
Ausgrid – An Equal Opportunity Employer
For online applications and prerequisites visit our website at https://www.ausgrid.com.au/Common/About-us/Corporate-information/Careers.aspx . Applications will only be accepted by persons eligible to work in Australia.
All appointments will be subject to a National Police Check and qualifications verification. Applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen. Ausgrid is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to environmental excellence. For further information please contact email@example.com
- Closing Date:
- 17 Nov 2019
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
IT & ICT