- Based at our Footscray office (with a requirement to travel to our Dandenong office)
- Salary circa $110k, commensurate with experience
- Applications close 19 October 2021
About the Company
State Trustees has provided a comprehensive range of trustee, executor and personal financial administration services in Victoria for generations. As a state-owned company we are committed to helping our clients realise their full potential and offer tailored solutions that can help all Victorians, at every stage in life's journey.
About the role
The Team Leader - Lawyer, Genealogy & Wills provides day to day supervision and leadership to the Genealogy and Will teams ensuring the delivery of Genealogy services and the preparation of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPAs) are in accordance with set service standard.
This is a challenging role that requires an experienced people manager that is able to think outside the square and has excellent problem-solving skills.
- Admitted to practice as an Australian Lawyer
- Eligibility to apply for a Practising Certificate under the Legal Profession Uniform Law (Victoria)
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Experience in probate genealogy, professional research and/or similar legal field
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills providing the ability to engage with team members and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in achieving results through people
- Intermediate computer literacy including competent use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning, problem solving, and organisational skills
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. Please include a cover letter and your current resume.
Note: You do not need to address any key selection criteria and may skip this step in the application process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, we will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.