- Manage teams in our Footscray, Dandenong and Bendigo offices
- Applications close 23 Dec 2019
About State Trustees
We are the public trustee of Victoria with a strategic vision to support Victorians in protecting and growing their legacy and financial wellbeing. With a sense of community, we offer critical financial and legal products and services including Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Executor Services, Trustee Services and Personal Financial Administration.
We are a caring, passionate and united team of 400 people across 3 locations Footscray, Dandenong and Bendigo. We look after more than $2.26 billion in client assets and last financial year generated more than $72 million in revenue. For more information about State Trustees, please visit www.statetrustees.com.au
About the Role
This is a key leadership role reporting to the General Manager, Trustee Services. You'll be part of a team who are focused on development, growth and delivery of high-quality financial and legal services including wills, attorneyships, executor assist and trust administration.
You will lead and manage daily operations across a range of administrative client services across multi-sites. With your positive and proactive leadership, you will lead our very dedicated teams who are directly responsible for relationship management and operations to both high value and complex clients with a view towards client service excellence and growth. You will also actively collaborate with internal teams to achieve client outcomes and develop a culture of growth, innovation and continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Track record leading complex, large teams with a client focus
- Capabilities in leading and developing a culture of service excellence
- Experience achieving goals by coordinating resources, processes, systems people and policies
- Financial literacy and risk management experience
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Experience in coaching, training and mentoring
- Experience and success developing business and relationships with C-suite individuals
Who we're looking for
We're searching for people who bring their whole selves to work, are committed to developing our people and driven to help them succeed. We believe in giving things a go, learning and course-correcting and are wanting our leaders to embrace this spirit of change, initiative and innovation in all the things we do. So if you're a superstar team player with an outcomes-focus and customer-centric lens who doesn't shy away from change, then we want to hear from you!
- Career development
- Health & well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward & recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Social club
Most importantly, you'll be part of an organisation that works collaboratively to improve the lives of Victorians.
How to Apply
If you're keen to join our journey, click Apply to start the application process. In your application ensure you include a cover letter and resume.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect and will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.