- 57.76 per hour + Super + Qualification Allowance
- Permanent full time position
- 38 hour week with access to a fortnightly RDO
- Family friendly working conditions & flexible working hours
Moreland City Council seeks a highly skilled, innovative and dynamic Manager to lead our growing Maternal and Child Health and Immunisation Service.
Do you have the management capabilities to lead a professional team to ensure high quality service delivery and the best possible outcomes for Moreland families?
Experienced in the provision of quality service delivery, underpinned by a customer focused and continuous improvement approach, you will have an understanding of, and will work to ensure the Maternal and Child Health and Immunisation Services are responsive to current, and anticipated future needs.
You will be responsible for overseeing:
- The provision of high quality services and programs underpinned by best practice service standards;
- Compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, legislative requirements, risk management strategies and clinical governance requirements;
- Strategic and service planning within a continuous improvement framework;
- Financial, staff and project management, including contract management and accountably requirements to external funders;
- Stakeholder relations, internal and external, including representing Council in a range of forums.
The position requires a strong communicator and strategic thinker with a sound knowledge of the early year’s policy environment, in particular Maternal and Child Health.
If you have a proven track record of senior management in health or human services, together with relevant tertiary qualifications we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse.
Applicants may obtain a position description from our website at moreland.vic.gov.au.
Applicants for Council positions must be entitled to work in Australia.