Coordinator Neighbourhood Houses - [Archived Advertisement]
Brimbank City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Coordinator Neighbourhood Houses
- An opportunity to make a difference in our diverse community
- Become part of a great team
- Excellent conditions of employment
Our vision is:
“Brimbank – vibrant harmonious and welcoming a great place, to live work and grow”.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced professional to join Brimbank City Council to lead the Neighbourhood Houses Unit
We manage neighbourhood house programming from seven sites. The successful candidate will provide strategic leadership to build a high performing team, implement community strengthening initiatives, engage with stakeholders to review and align program delivery to meet diverse community needs, lead evidence based business planning and develop a sustainable model to increase community involvement in Neighbourhood Houses.
As a person committed to delivering community first outcomes, you will have:
- Experienced in managing community facilities
- Relevant tertiary and/or post graduate qualifications
- Proven experience in motivating and leading a team
- Experience at a senior level, introducing and leading change in a complex environment
- Strategic thinking and sound decision making skills
- Demonstrated community development and project management skills with the ability to develop high level strategic plans which translate into practical and achievable community and organisational outcomes
The successful candidate will have access to an attractive remuneration package that includes the option for a Novated lease vehicle.
Applications should include a covering letter, resume and a response to the Key Selection Criteria in the position description to be eligible for the role.
Further details can be found in the position description and for further information on the role contact Christine McAllister on 9249 4296.
Applications close: May 3, 2018
- Closing Date:
- 03 May 2018
- VIC - Sunshine
- SEO package circa $130K (including super)
- Work Type:
- Full Time