If you're highly experienced and strategic in your approach to property development, this might be a role for you.
We're looking for a highly motivated professional who can lead major property redevelopment projects within Banyule as well as managing the day to day operations of the Property Team.
As an ideal candidate, you will hold exceptional property development related skills. You will lead large-scale visionary projects and have the ability to problem solve complex matters with efficiency and pragmatism.
You will have an eye for opportunity and be collaborative in your style, often drawing together disparate stakeholders whilst achieving remarkable financial return and positive outcomes for the community.
Leave your mark in the local government sector by joining Banyule City Council. Join us and make a difference.
Gain access to ongoing learning and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, and flexible work arrangements for work-life balance and get ready to work in a new modern office.
You will have:
- Degree or diploma with relevant experience plus post graduate qualifications/experience in another field or lesser formal qualification with extensive and diverse experience, or intensive specialist experience.
- Highly skilled in the preparation and presentation of reports and submissions.
- Experience in organisational representation.
- Exercise of activity accountability and delegation.
- Problem Solving, analysis and resolution implementation.
- Relevant Project Management experience, including contract management, establishment, negotiation, monitoring and reporting
- Innovative and strategic approach to the delivery of major projects
- Managing resources within a budget framework.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description from our website - www.banyule.vic.gov.au
We encourage you to contact Scott Walker Director CityDevelopment on 9457 9862 or James Stirton, Manager for Environment and Place on 03 9457 9840 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines on our website. www.banyule.vic.gov.au
Applications Close 11.45pm on Friday 1 March 2019.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.