Total remuneration package valued at $235,859 pa (including salary $214,099 pa, annual leave loading and employers contribution to superannuation). Salary packaging arrangements providing additional benefits are also available.
STAFF SPECIALISTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. Applications will be considered based on skills and experience.
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency
- The successful applicant will be appointed under the terms and conditions of the Staff Specialist (State) Award and will be required to enter into the Performance Development Program.
- The successful applicant may be required to undertake duties at the other centres should the need arise.
- Appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory conduct and services check, which includes referee/supervisor check, a review of National Criminal Record Check, review of Service Check Register, a review of sick leave, ability to undertake full duties of the position and clearance from the Professional Standards Unit.
- Applicants must address the selection criteria, attaching any associated documents together with their resume. Candidates who do not address the selection criteria will not proceed through the selection process.
- An eligibility list may be established for future vacancies.
- It is a requirement that all candidates submit their applications online via e-Recruit. No paper based or email applications will be accepted.
- A current unrestricted driver’s licence is required as the position holder will need to undertake some travel within NSW
To provide high quality clinical care to the acutely ill and injured patients both in the pre-hospital environment and during transfer with the Retrieval Service.
Staff Specialists also play an important role in the administration of the service, particularly with regard to ongoing training, supervision and education of registrar staff.