Our client is a top Catholic school in the South Central Queensland region. Offering excellent facilities, well-behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks suitably qualified secondary trained teachers for a full-time permanent position. The school will assist with relocation and also offer subsidized accommodation.
About the Role:
- Dean of Curriculum (English)
- The role will include some middle years English teaching
- Commencing Term 1 2020 – Permanent
- Aspiring Leaders are welcome to apply
- Located a 6 hour drive west of Brisbane
- Catholic, co-educational P-12 College
- Strong ties with the community
- Supportive staff and experienced leadership department
- Fantastic financial incentives including Relocation, Accommodation Assistance and ITAS
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1911-540270DG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540270DG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).