Only at Amatil
At Coca-Cola Amatil, you always know you’re part of something special and iconic. We are international in presence but local at heart. We are the faces that make our nations’ favourite beverages and food brands a reality. Firmly invested in our local economies and the communities we love, our focus is on building portfolios defined by relevance and choice.
In all that we do, our passion for individual businesses and the pride of being part of the greater Amatil story shines through. It fuels our pursuit of a shared vision: to create millions of moments of happiness and possibilities every day. With world-class sales and manufacturing capabilities, unrivalled relationships, reach and execution, we are the power behind the region’s favourite brands.
Group Finance Team
Our Group Finance vision is to create a world class Finance team. We support the continual growth of our people by ensuring they never stop advancing themselves.
Being part of the Group Finance team, we are straightforward and open, we take initiative and own the outcome. We value decisions and actions that ensure our success today and tomorrow. Experts in our field, we provide financial reporting, governance, and transactional excellence. We are instrumental in shaping and delivering on our Lead, Execute and Partner strategy for Coca-Cola Amatil.
The Group Financial Planning and Control team is responsible for providing effective business planning, financial, statutory and management reporting that enables Amatil to achieve and measure its operational and strategic goals. The team is directly responsible for coordinating business planning, financial accounting and reporting including consolidation of entities and group reporting and analysis.
Reporting directly into the General Manager Group Financial Planning & Control, the Group Business Planning & Reporting Manager is responsible for leading Amatil’s yearly business planning, budgeting and forecasting activities and driving performance across the Organisation. In this role the Group Business Planning & Reporting Manager will partner with key Amatil Group Leadership and Business Unit Heads of in order to drive the Board’s strategic and operational agenda.
- Ownership of supporting the Amatil Business Unit Leadership in annual business planning activities, establishing key metrics linked to Group Strategy and ensuring on-going monitoring of performances against business plans
- Clearly articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive debate, and deliver value add analysis of all the Group products and businesses for the CEO, CFO, Executive Committee and Board
- Collaborate effectively with Amatil Business Unit Leaders and Finance Functions to orchestrate the budgeting and control processes for the wider Group
- Provide oversight and expertise across the Amatil Group and Business Units on key strategic projects and enable decision making through effective insight and information
- You will have In-depth experience and knowledge of strategic & business planning processes, with a minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience
- You have strong understanding of Amatil’s competitive landscape, commercial drivers and industry foresight
- You are someone who loves complex problem solving with strong analytical skills
- You are an excellent communicator and great at building relationships
Amatil fosters an environment where people are encouraged to innovate and contribute to the continuing success of our organisation. We can offer highly unique career opportunities to dedicated individuals who enhance and add value to our business; providing uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction. At Amatil we believe in promoting within and help our staff develop genuine career pathways. We also offer flexible working arrangements and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities employer.
Being part of the Group Finance team, we are straightforward and open, we take initiative and own the outcome. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply now!
Applications close Monday, 11th December 2017