Ambulance Victoria (AV) is seeking a suitably qualified Project Manager End User Compute to work in the Transformation and Strategy Division's ICT Governance. This is a full-time, fixed term role until June 2021.
The position is located at our Blackburn North business centre, however the successful candidate will work from home for the foreseeable future.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager ICT Operations, this role will manage end to end delivery for ICT capital investment projects relating to the management of business engagement, operational change, technical build, test and implementation, including vendor management and integration. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Implement Windows 10 rollouts, Windows 10 inline upgrades and application packaging projects in alignment with overarching AV project management and change management frameworks and methodologies
- Create and maintain a complex batched end user hardware deployment schedule across a diverse group of business users.
- Identify, manage, escalate and resolve project risks and issues.
- Manage all day to day operational project aspects (scope, schedule, risks, issues, analysis, resources, budget and reporting)
- Gather, analyse and interpret data to support project activities and objectives
- Ensure effective working relationships are built and maintained with key project stakeholders, ensuring clear communication and timely resolution of issues
- Create detailed project plans, project timelines and expenditure forecasting, as well as managing functional expenditure.
The successful candidate will possess program and/or project management qualifications or certifications, or demonstrate equivalent experience across a range of methodologies, including PRINCE2, Waterfall with Agile experience being most desirable. The successful candidate should also have extensive experience in successfully deploying end user compute hardware, Windows 10 upgrades, inline upgrades and lifecycle application packages for automated deployment.
You're proven skills in delivering high quality advice and providing solutions to a range of stakeholders in both and corporate and operational environments with project management familiarity in the public sector will be highly regarded.
Finally, you will be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal and influencing skills, capable of influencing internal and external stakeholders.
Successful applicants will be required to make a Statutory Declaration and undertake an Australian National Criminal Check in conjunction with other pre-employment checks.
What's in it for you?
As a valued member of AV, you will enjoy a professional working atmosphere that recognises the importance of work/life balance. We offer salary packaging options, generous personal leave entitlements, 13 accrued days off per year (pro rata) for those working full-time hours, and other benefits such as free on-site parking when working at Doncaster.
We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our people's skills and abilities and whether our staffing reflects the diversity of the Victorian community. If you're ready to play an integral role and deliver results that help make a real difference, we want to hear from you!
This position is graded at AV5. The salary range for an AV5 position is $119,839 to $141,669 plus 9.5% superannuation. The expectation is that employees will commence at the base of the grade.
How to apply
Applicants interested in the above position are requested to address the selection criteria detailed in the position description and to read ‘Applying for a Position with Ambulance Victoria. For any queries, please email email@example.com or contact us on 9840 3653.
Your application will form an integral part of the selection process and should be of a high quality including:
• A cover letter
• A resume
• A document addressing the selection criteria detailed on the last page of the position description
We request that all applications are submitted on or before 11.30pm 13th December 2020 by clicking on ‘Apply Online' below.
Applications must be submitted via the AV Careers Centre website https://careers.ambulance.vic.gov.au/ to be considered.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to deliver the Best Care to the Victorian community, and helps create healthier, more productive workplace for our people.