4th Women in Super & Wealth Management Leadership Summit
As a consequence of the Royal Commission, uncertainty about the future has grown across the industry. So how can you lead your team through turbulence and come out the other side stronger than ever?
It begins with investing in your potential and building a strong foundation of crucial leadership skills.
Join some of Australia's most accomplished Super and Wealth Management leaders as they reflect on their leadership journeys and share practical advice for career progression. You'll gain the tools to excel as a leader - no matter what's thrown your way.
- Developing your distinct leadership profile
- Building the resilience to thrive through turbulent times
- Nurturing high-performing, adaptive teams
- Empowering future female leaders
Featured Speakers Include:
- Vicki Doyle, Chief Executive Officer - Rest Super
- Sally Loane, Chief Executive Officer - Financial Services Council
- Catherine van der Veen, Joint Chief Executive Officer - Generation Life Limited
- Lucy Foster, Joint Chief Executive Officer - Generation Life Limited
- Katie Docherty, Chief Operating Officer, Retail Banking & Wealth Management - HSBC Australia
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711